Wednesday, March 16, 2011

1st Article

Well, I was a little over-ambitious in getting all my posts online in an effective time frame.  I have a lot going on, and trying to keep up with my readings and notes,and then transcribing them is just adding to my time.  I also have for over a year now felt God speaking to my heart about writing.  I submitted my first article, in a huge leap of faith, to be published last week.  I will not know anything for 6 weeks or so and in the meantime I am just trying to stay positive and remember that it was my first article written for submission, and that in time, and as God is leading I will get published.  It is a great desire of my heart.  God is working so much in and on me, and is revealing Himself to me through the reading of His word which is completely transforming my mind, and I could not be more excited about all that is ahead.  I trust He will help me prioritize all I want to do, and find focus and the time to get everything done He calls me to.  He is slowly molding me into the woman I hope one day to become.  Just as Philippians 1:6 says, "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."  I am so thankful to be His, and that He cares enough about me to complete the work He has begun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracie,
    I just want to encourage you to keep submitting; even through the rejections. I've been published twice now and it's a great, personal accomplishment. Then I've been rejected many times too.
    Keep up the good work!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debbie. I am excited about all God is showing me, and doing in my life. I appreciate the encouragement!!!

    ReplyDelete